Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
10 posts
16 visits

My name is Tiffany King i have 8 kids an need help,My daughter an i were doin some food an

show starting post by mstking
Show newest posts...
Hi I am so sorry to hear about the trouble you are having, if you make a police report it will at least stop the eviction, I am not sure how or if it could help with anything else but you could try to show them the Police report. hope this is helpful annie46
Talk to annie46
Berthealy2006   in reply to keepingthefaithinfl
No problem...thank you....I'm getting tired so appreciate any copy and pasting :)
Talk to Berthealy2006
keepingthefaithinfl   in reply to Berthealy2006
Bert, so I don't leave anything out I am just going to copy and paste. I think you have it all rounded up here for the newbies. Thank you for your postings and answering so many. You are amazing!
Talk to keepingthefaithinfl
i have big tote of food are you in michigan by chance?
Talk to MichaelsMomma
Did u call and cancel ALL your personal information?If you are in need, please contact or you need help for holidays please contact your local school and see what programs or services they offer, call churches toys for tots has been extended in some states until December 8, don't stop there, call police departments, firehalls, radio and tv stations. Unfortunately this is a support site so no money is available just by asking for it...keep the faith, don't give up....God Bless....for those asking for trees, try posting a wanted ad on craigslist. Also check other sites like check resources on Santa
Talk to Berthealy2006